Our next workshop stop will be in Chesterton, Indiana on June 13th and 14th! Our friend Krystal of Krystal Shaw Photography will be hosting the workshop at her studio on June 13th and 14th, 2015. Lindsey and I will both be teaching.
– 2 day workshop
– We will walk through several poses and give everyone a chance to pose the babies.
– Lunch provided both days.
– Attendees will have the opportunity to ask us questions about workflow, business, post processing, etc.
– We’ll focus on posing, angles, soothing, and lighting techniques.
– Attendees will all receive our newest post processing tools (presets & actions) and be added to our workshop group on Facebook.
– Own a professional camera and preferably a 50mm or 35mm lens. You may also bring a macro if you want.
– Know how to shoot in manual mode.
The cost of the workshop is $1000. $400 will be required as a down payment to reserve your spot. Seats are limited, and they will go fast! Your remaining balance is due 3 weeks before the workshop.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and to reserve your workshop seat!