I’m so excited to announce that I’ll be teaching the first ever Sweet Little You newborn mentoring workshop! My friend Leah of LJ Shepherd Photography will be hosting the workshop at her studio in Bellingham, Washington on November 8th and 9th.
– 2 day workshop
– I’ll be walking through several poses and giving everyone a chance to pose the babies.
– Lunch provided both days.
– Attendees will have the opportunity to ask me questions about my workflow, business, post processing, etc.
– We’ll focus on posing, angles, soothing, and lighting techniques.
– Attendees will all receive my newest post processing tools (presets & actions).
– Own a professional camera and preferably a 50mm or 35mm lens. You may also bring a macro if you want.
– Know how to shoot in manual mode.
The cost of the workshop is $800. $400 will be required as a down payment to reserve your spot. Limited seats are available. Your remaining balance is due 3 weeks before the workshop.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and to reserve your workshop seat!