APRIL 1st AND 2nd NEWBORN WORKSHOP – COVENTRY, CT
The Sweet Little You newborn workshop is a two day workshop taught by Amy Guenther and Lindsey Stock. The class is going to be focused on newborn posing in a studio light setting. Extra flash triggers will be provided for those who don’t have them. We’ll go through our full posing workflow, answering questions along the way. Attendees will have the opportunity to take photos of each setup and use the photos for their portfolio.
THE COST OF $1500 INCLUDES:
- 2 day workshop (10:00 am – 4:00 pm both days)
- lunch, snacks
- feedback on shots taken at workshop
- newborn prop goodie bag
- invitation to join our private facebook group
- own a professional camera and preferably a 50mm or 35mm lens. You may also bring a macro if you want.
- be comfortable shooting in manual mode and have an understanding of iso, aperture, and shutter speed.
A $500 retainer fee will be required as a down payment to reserve your spot. The remaining balance is due no later than 1 week before the workshop.
Reserve your workshop seat HERE! Email email@example.com with any questions.