NOVEMBER 14TH AND 15TH NEWBORN WORKSHOP – CEDAR FALLS, IOWA
The Sweet Little You newborn workshop is a two day workshop taught by Amy Guenther and Lindsey Stock. The class is going to be focused on newborn posing in a natural light setting. We’ll go through our full posing workflow, answering questions along the way. Attendees will have the opportunity to take photos of each setup and use the photos for their portfolio.
THE COST OF $1000 INCLUDES:
- 2 day workshop (10:00 am – 4:00 pm both days)
- coffee, lunch, snacks
- feedback on shots taken at workshop
- newborn prop goodie bag
- our newest sets of post-processing tools (presets/actions)
- invitation to join our private facebook group
- own a professional camera and preferably a 50mm or 35mm lens. You may also bring a macro if you want.
- be comfortable shooting in manual mode and have an understanding of iso, aperture, and shutter speed.
- Know how to shoot in manual mode.
A $400 retainer fee will be required as a down payment to reserve your spot. The remaining balance is due no later than 1 week before the workshop. This workshop will be limited to 8 photographers.